- How and why I collect, store and use personal information
- Your rights in relation to your personal data
- How to contact me in the event of a complaint
The Information I Collect
Personal data is collected if you contact Emma Gholamhossein through the website and consists of;
- E-mail address; used for general enquiries
- E-mail address; used for subscription to the Mastering Me Newsletter, but you are required to opt-in and can opt-out at any time
- Further personal data is collected if you purchase any of the following services;
- Name, Facebook Profile; used for Subscription Groups
- Name, address, contact number, occupation, health status, medical conditions, medication; used for Reiki Teaching.
- Name, e-mail address, skype contact information, mobile number for WhatsApp, time, place and DOB; used for Cosmic Insight Readings and Reports
- Name, mobile number and recent photo; used for Remote Energy Therapy Sessions
- Mobile number, e-mail address; used for Workshops
- Name, address, contact number, occupation, health status, medical conditions, medication, body measurements and photo; used for One to One Pilates and Trigger Point Pilates
Who your Information may be shared with
I will not share your information with any other third parties, the exception being Law Enforcement Agencies in connection with investigation, prevention of lawful activity.
How long will your personal information be kept
As a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, I am required to abide by their regulations and as such copies of my records will need to be obtainable up to 10 years post your final Energy Therapy Sessions or any Exercise Prescription.
Emma Gholamhossein will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data; in using this site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason Emma Gholamhossein cannot guarantee the security or integrity of personal date which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have a number of important rights in relation to how data is collected and used. For further information on this please refer to; https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr.
This policy was updated on 15/09/21 and may be revised as circumstances change so you are asked to review it regularly.
Contacting Emma Gholamhossein
If you have any questions or concerns about the above Policy please contact Emma at www.emmagholamhossein.com or e-mail; email@example.com
Terms of Service
All sales are final and non-refundable.
Emma reserves the right to refuse any service.
No Recording of Session
All WhatsApp and Skype discussions are not recorded unless requested by the client.